COME TO WHERE THE PROS TRAIN.
Athlete Performance is Wisconsin’s premier athletic training provider. Our trainers work with young athletes seeking to build a solid foundation and seasoned professionals looking to get an edge at the highest levels of competition.
Our world class facility, staff, and programs ensure that you can reach your maximum potential, maintain your performance, and excel on the field of play.
Programs for Individuals & Teams
We offer training programs for individual athletes seeking one-on-one attention to focus on improving specific goals. We also work with teams to improve and polish areas of strength, speed, and agility. Athlete Performance trainers can design programs to meet any athletic needs.
Of course, you don’t have to ban an athlete to benefit from AP’s commitment to providing leading fitness training. Our trainers can help any individual achieve their personal health and fitness goals via personal training, nutrition and diet education, and fitness consultation.
Our World-Class Facility
In order for our trainers to get the most out of you, and for you to get the most out of your training, excellent equipment and a comfortable environment are vital. We’ve spent years building a facility that perfectly compliments the work we do together with our athletes day in and day out. AP was designed and built by athletes for athletes.
Athlete Performance Upcoming Event
AP Football 7v7 Open Tryouts
Come and get live 7v7 reps (don’t need to be trying out for a specific team to attend). Add your name to AP Football Prospect list if you are interested in making one of the AP Football travel teams: Rising Stars (8th-9th) or Club (10th-12th). There will only be 2 more AP Football tryouts, so take advantage of this chance to showcase your talent!
FOR WHO: Middle & High School Boys (Grades 8-12)
WHEN: January 30th 4PM-6PM
WHERE: Brookfield Indoor Soccer Complex
The team of trainers at Athlete Performance has decades of experience working with athletes at all skill levels, from young hopefuls to professional all-stars. We care about one thing and one thing only, commitment. If you can commit yourself to putting in the work then we’d be honored to have you in our gym. Our staff of trainers pride themselves on being positive, motivating, professionals.
Come Visit us in Mequon
10448 N Port Washington Rd
- RT @gbphoenixmbb : Commemorative basketball received by @YaboyCLove before today's game! 👏 #1K https://t.co/tYDzQZQVmo1 week ago
- @Footballdad125 we are holding a league. https://t.co/4JjnEp79m6 has more information or call us 262-388-6262 thanks!4 weeks ago
- RT @nbadleague : Yep, he's still up to something... @AirPierreTokoto 🐰🐰🐰 @okcblue https://t.co/CHHYqqSxJb1 month ago
- RT @accwbb : Congrats to @ndwbb Madison Cable & Arike Ogunbowale on earning #ACCWBB weekly honors! https://t.co/oIMo0TMKv3 https://t.co/eIPl…2 months ago
- RT @WisconsinPGE : 2014 F Joe Sherburne | @ForSureBurne is having a Stellar Freshman season at UMBC averaging 15 PPG and 5 REBS a game! #PGE…2 months ago