COME TO WHERE THE PROS TRAIN.
Athlete Performance is Wisconsin’s premier athletic training provider. Our trainers work with young athletes seeking to build a solid foundation and seasoned professionals looking to get an edge at the highest levels of competition.
Our world class facility, staff, and programs ensure that you can reach your maximum potential, maintain your performance, and excel on the field of play.
Programs for Individuals & Teams
We offer training programs for individual athletes seeking one-on-one attention to focus on improving specific goals. We also work with teams to improve and polish areas of strength, speed, and agility. Athlete Performance trainers can design programs to meet any athletic needs.
Of course, you don’t have to ban an athlete to benefit from AP’s commitment to providing leading fitness training. Our trainers can help any individual achieve their personal health and fitness goals via personal training, nutrition and diet education, and fitness consultation.
Our World-Class Facility
In order for our trainers to get the most out of you, and for you to get the most out of your training, excellent equipment and a comfortable environment are vital. We’ve spent years building a facility that perfectly compliments the work we do together with our athletes day in and day out. AP was designed and built by athletes for athletes.
The team of trainers at Athlete Performance has decades of experience working with athletes at all skill levels, from young hopefuls to professional all-stars. We care about one thing and one thing only, commitment. If you can commit yourself to putting in the work then we’d be honored to have you in our gym. Our staff of trainers pride themselves on being positive, motivating, professionals.
Come Visit us in Mequon
10448 N Port Washington Rd
- RT @ny2lasports : 2016 NY2LA SPORTS FUTURES CAMP RECAP - COMBINE TESTING LEADERS https://t.co/qEohz1nGx7 @scottybscout @prepbullseye @Threat …4 hours ago
- RT @ny2lasports : #NY2LAFUTURESCAMP2K16 was loaded once again-Thank U to @trainAPwi , coaches, parents, staff, etc who made it possible https…2 days ago
- Thanks @ny2lasports for having us in to do the combine testing today at the NY2LA Sports Futures… https://t.co/Ht9iOtNBRT3 days ago
- Congrats @andrew__lew1s on your commitment to play basketball at @stcloudstate next year! You… https://t.co/4ikGdRm5GH2 weeks ago
- RT @LAClippers : Pierce, entering his 19th season, has plenty to teach if a player’s willing. He sees that in 19-year-old Stone https://t.co…2 weeks ago